There are some exercises and programming that will just magically light up the metabolism. It is what everyone wants so they can eat more and get that holy grail of fitness. These five workouts will pay you back huge dividends if you bring your A-game. These workouts are basic, but not for the weak. Mixing power lifting, bodybuilding, some Cross fit and general physical preparation.
DAY 1: Row: for time ---Squat: 135 for 15 reps--- Complete 10 sets 100 ab wheels to finish...Starting this workout out with the row will increase your heart rate quickly and since getting ripped is the name of the game with these workouts, that's what we want. After rowing, your upper body will be super tapped, so it's time to hit the lower body with a heavy squat. For the Ab-wheel-it is the foundation for getting six-pack abs fast. These workouts calling for 50 or 100 reps, you're going to get tested real quick. Keep your form strong as you absolutely have to be on your game for this movement, no matter how tired you feel.
- DAY 2: Walking lunges with medicine ball overhead 400-800 meters or 15-30 minutes straight---10 X 10 stiff leg deadlift after at 50 percent max weight---Stiff legged deadlift-stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Grasp a barbell and let it hang in front of your body. Keeping your knees straight, slowly bend forward at the waist and lower the barbell until you feel an intense stretch in your hamstrings. Then, reverse direction, contracting your glutes as you rise upward to the starting position. Walking Lunges-step forward with your left leg and try to touch the ground with your right knee. Make sure to keep your left knee behind the ankle. Then repeat with the other leg. Use somewhere between a 20-pound and 30-pound medicine ball.
- DAY 3: Sled drags backwards: 800 meters---Bodyweight circuit:Max pull-ups wide, Max dips, Max pushups---2 minutes rest-complete 5 sets...This raw bodyweight circuit is meant to get you strong and ripped putting you in an anabolic state-it is not for the weak. Doing pull-ups, dips and push-ups nonstop.
- DAY 4: Jump Rope Shredz---10 seconds speed rope/10 seconds rest/10 minutes in duration---Bench press: 12 reps heavy---1 rope climb up:12-15 feet---1 minute rest---Complete 6-8 sets
- DAY 5: Straight Conditioning: Jump rope: 15 seconds on, 15 seconds off for 10 minutes---Sled drags: 400 meters---Walking lunges: 400 meters---Perform 2 sets---50 ab wheels
- You burn fat the most in the first six seconds of an exertion, which is why the workout starts with HIIT style jump roping. The 15 second rest is barely enough to catch your breath, meaning you'll be sweating like crazy.